środa, 12 marca 2014

Gossamer Blue March Kit

I was so happy when Marnie let me know about our sponsor on Write.click.scrapbook  for the March Mini madness. It was Gossamer Blue  for me, with its march kit. I never worked with GB kits before, so I was very curious about what I will find inside.
 My package arrive on friday, so I had whole weekend to prepare my  mini . It was so much fun creating with march color palette.
I chose photos from our last vacations, and printed them in blak and white. I cut some folders with my cameo, and some digital files from GB.
I made a bulky and messy mini album, with lot of stuff packed inside. I love all the small details and embellishments, like small gold hearts or cute printables.

If you want to see more details, please go on write.click.scrapbook  today. TFL!





















Brak komentarzy: