sobota, 27 grudnia 2014

ups, I did it again....

Sorry for the silence here. It was a busy 10 days, really. But I have so much things to show you, and soon I will show more new project I,m working on right now.

First thing is my mini insta album I made for Scrapbook Circle, using the december main kit-We are made of Stories ( which is STILL available in the shop!) and addons.

Inside I put my fav photos from last december.

cover:


inside pages:









And there is a good news! As this kit isn't sold out, you can still get  this gorgeous tote bag included with december's kit!
I love this bag so much, it is great for small shopping too!


1 komentarz:

Diana Waite pisze...

I KNOW what you mean! I have been so neglectful of my blog too--although I did take a day and just schedule a WHOLE bunch of posts so I could relax and not worry about it! ;) LOVING your creations and your shot with your SBC bag!